Traditions Show Home
- Size:4350.00 sq ft
- Address:739 Boynton Place
DescriptionPriced well below replacement value.. Beautiful Traditions Lakeview Show Home. Approx. 3,200ft2 of finished living space plus 1150ft2 unfinished basement space. 4 spacious bedrooms. Bonus room. 2.5 bathrooms. Granite, hardwood, Slate and travertine. Beautifully landscaped. Jenn-Air Appliances. 3 Zoned furnace system. Infloor heat. Large Garage. Huge covered decks. Huge deck off Master Bedroom c/w fir pergola. Anderson Wood Windows. Kettle Valley Granite. Amazing Wine Cellar with reclaimed fir. City and Lakeviews. Ready for immediate occupancy. Originally priced over $1,100,000 now offered at an amazing price of $917,500... Now reduced to $910,000.... Just reduced to $889,000.. Compare to Wilden, bigger lot, lots of parking, no traffic, larger home, awesome views, 5 minutes to downtown, arena, lake, Orchard Park, Kelowna Golf and Country Club.. New subdivision close to schools, all new homes, professional families with children.. Right next to Knox Mountain Park.. View more at http://thelister.ca/officelistings.html/details-24311409 . Come to open house Sunday 2-4pm. Make an offer. Call Glen at 250-470-8251.
posted: May 5
- Tips for a stress-free summer move
- Condo builders push merits of concrete
- Investor breaks even on Vancouver condo sale
- Offer bests Don Mills bungalow’s list price by $82,800
- Toronto Entertainment District condo meets demand
- Four bids for New Toronto home
- Multiple offers for hard-to-get Davisville home
- Reduced and relisted, Bloor West home sells
- Big bang in Bloor West as home sells $100,000 over asking
- Should I buy that condo now, or wait for prices to fall?