Reduced $20,000! Pool and privacy. Completely updated home in Lake Country
- Size:2450.00 sq ft
- Neighborhood:Lake Country, BC
- Address:10390 Meadow Rd
- Lake Country
Description3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home for Sale. Approx 2450 sq ft. Large lot - 0.4 acres.
Very unique piece of property in Lake Country, BC. Private while still 2 minutes from town. Great for families.
Gorgeous, award winning, saltwater in-ground pool with waterfall, swim-up bar and stamped concrete.
Property backs onto creek with fire pit. Golf course is behind that and there are 25 acres of horse pasture out front. Very private.
Ten minute walk to high school, grocery store, pharmacy, etc. Elementary school also within walking distance.
Transit half a block away.
Hardwood flooring throughout upstairs.
New carpet and tile throughout downstairs
New paint throughout
2 Bedrooms up and one down
Additional bright office overlooking pool and backyard.
Completely renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Main bath updated with marble tile. Shower separate from bathtub.
Fireplace up and down. Wood burning up, gas insert down.
Large, bright laundry room with lots of cupboards and pantry room for extra storage
Enjoy the ambience of wood along with a beautiful original crafted rock fireplace
Plus much more
Roof is approx 8 years old.
Baseboard heating throughout plus heat pump for air conditioning.
Excellent well with more than enough water for house and irrigation. New water tank.
Separate single car garage - roof 3 years old.
Easy to suite lower level with separate entrance or create a fourth bedroom
Originally listed at $459,000
Tax assessment at $458,000
Call or email for more details, additional photos or to schedule a viewing.
Shelly - 250-870-3996
posted: February 22
- Sale drags as Vancouver condo priced too high
- Urban change comes to Surrey
- Cabbagetown character helps sell home despite location drawbacks
- Two days, four offers for Etobicoke bungalow
- Ryerson University bachelor pad finds willing buyers
- ‘Not your average’ Toronto condo sells close to asking
- Priced out of the Beaches, Birch Cliff fits the bill
- The Accidental Run
- On Site: Etobicoke condo has rail link built in
- Video: Low-ball bid turned down, but Toronto loft still falls short