Hobby Farm with profitable business !!!
- Price:$1,295,000 acres
- Address:1301 Glenmore Road N
DescriptionFantastic 8.5 acre hobby farm complete with a very well respected and successful dog & cat boarding business. Lovely 4 bdrm home with 2.5 baths plus outbuildings, 2 bdrm mobile home currently rented (excellent tenants). This spacious home has been updated with large eat-in kitchen w/ granite counters. Beautiful sunroom & living room to enjoy the mountain and valley views. There are 3 bds up & 1 down and lots of room for family. Main house has a new roof & high eff. furnace. The barn is 40x25 and is licensed to sell, refinish & repair antique furniture. There is also a newer 30x20 heated workshop w/220 power & large garage for farm equipment. Additional animal barn with hay loft that is 25x12. The kennels are climate controlled with windows, full kitchen, laundry & outside runs. The dog kennel could be expanded. All farm equipment is included. Property has farm status and is in the ALR. Suitable for horses/livestock.
Call Kelly for your personal tour.
More info and complete photobook on my website:
posted: October 17
- US homebuilders optimistic about sales
- Canadian home sales climb higher in May
- Hugh Cairns: Curb appeal in a day
- CREA Updates Resale Housing Forecast
- 5 tips for success from condo king Brad Lamb
- House hunting: finding the right fit
- Generation Where? Vancouver’s coming crunch in senior housing
- Price trimmed on West Vancouver home
- Reflections on water
- Video: Find out why this Toronto home sold for $149,000 under asking