- Sale drags as Vancouver condo priced too high
- Urban change comes to Surrey
- Cabbagetown character helps sell home despite location drawbacks
- Two days, four offers for Etobicoke bungalow
- Ryerson University bachelor pad finds willing buyers
- ‘Not your average’ Toronto condo sells close to asking
- Priced out of the Beaches, Birch Cliff fits the bill
- The Accidental Run
- On Site: Etobicoke condo has rail link built in
- Video: Low-ball bid turned down, but Toronto loft still falls short
- Second offer takes unique three-storey Toronto factory loft
I had a crazy thought a few years ago. I was in the lobby of a Church talking to Matt Blacklock. Matt is a friend and ultra-marathon runner who has tackled some of Canada’s toughest long distance runs. An u...
Spalling on concrete driveways is easy to spot once it is underway. Rough, pitted or flaky areas in the driveway indicate spalling. Concrete driveway spalling is usually a result of installation, environmental and mec...
The majority of Canadians prefer to make their big move during the summer season. There are a variety of reasons for choosing this time of year: it is easier to transport boxes in non-icy conditions, no need to...