- Hugh Cairns: Is this house okay?
- Are we affected by the US market?
- Managing your mortgage
- Kelowna foreclosures
- Housing starts trending higher
- Estate sells for $3.65M by auction
- A tale of two cities
- Hugh Cairns: Home inspection survival
- How to 'nail' an affordable home reno
- No ceiling for housing sales
- Hugh Cairns: Hot water tank failure
If you’re buying a home it’s now a common practice to include an inspection clause. Not having an inspection conducted can lead a buyer down a very bumpy road. Often, the purchasers of a home are expected t...
Just another normal week in world of Kelowna real estate. Over the past seven days there were 48 residential sales which is normal, at an average sale price of $485,000. Again, normal. Lakeview ...
What You Should Think About When Financing Your HomeIf you’re like most Canadians, your home is probably the most important investment you’ll ever make. Whether you’re buying a home or refinancing you...