Show a little sheer
Apr 27, 2012 / 5:00 am
For many seasons the classic silk, flow-y blouse has been a found in many women's closets. It's a favourite of mine for its easy wearability, flow-y fabric, and its ability to make any outfit seem put-together. These blouses are taking a new turn with thinner, more sheer materials.
- Pair a silk blouse or button-up tank over a solid dress. Mixing two textures together gives interest and the a breezy shirt gives a structured dress playfulness.
- An oversized chiffon tunic in a neutral color pairs nicely with brightly coloured camisoles or bandeaus showing underneath. Wear a long button up over an equally bright bandage skirt for a fun work ensemble.
- Wear a sheer maxi skirt out on a date with your favourite patterned tank and bold accessories. Comfortably chic, this outfit is classy and shows off just enough while leaving much to the imagination.
Read more Okanaganista articles
- Fashion resolutions: Part 1 Jan 4
- Holiday hair tutorial Dec 28
- Christmas essentials Dec 21
- Holiday sweaters Dec 14
- Festive footwear Dec 7
- Metallics Nov 30
- Stand out with camouflage Nov 23
- Layering for winter Nov 16
(Click for RSS instructions.)