VILLENEUVE, Mark - It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Mark Villeneuve who suddenly passed away in Kelowna, B.C. on June 9th, 2012 at the age of 39.
Mark is survived by his son Alex and two daughter Hailey and Naomi, sister Maria, his brother Karl and mother Yvonne and his nieces and nephews. He will always be in the hearts of those he left behind and will be sadly missed by family and friends. He will always be remembered for his witty outgoing personality and kind heart.
- Good bye old friend we'll be together again hanging out, laughing, having fun. I hope life treated you well while you were still here on earth even though I hadn't seen you in years.
J Wilcox Jun 11, 2012
- Yvonne and family,
I just heard of Mark's death and am deeply grieved for all of you! I have fond memories of Mark when he attended our church fellowship.
Much love and prayers,
Dotti Thiessen Jun 12, 2012
- We were sorry to hear of the passing away of your son. Praying for the family....we know you from Emmanua Assembly
Bob & irene Balehowsky Jun 13, 2012
- Dear Yvonne and family;
I am so sorry hon to hear of Mark's passing. You are in my prayers as well as my heart at such a sorrowful time. What a blessing to know he is with our Lord and that you will meet again. God comfort you at this time and always.
Love, Daryl Jun 13, 2012
- To Yvonne, Marie, Karl,
Nos plus sinceres condoleances. May he rest in Peace.
Guy et Cecile Martin Jun 14, 2012
- Mon Ami - we are so sorry to hear of Mark's passing. You are so much in our thoughts and prayers at this time - we love you.
Malcolm and Cynthia Jun 14, 2012
- mes sympathies a toute la famille mon coeur et mes pensées sont avec vous que dieu vous aide dans cette epreuve Marie Jun 15, 2012
- It's been many many years.... yet hearing this still broke my heart. The world is a sadder place without you in it my friend. Deepest sympathy to you Karl and your neices and the rest of your family. Take care of them for him.
Dallas Marie Jun 15, 2012
- We are so sorry for your loss. We send our love and prayers.
Darcy & Nancy Nickel Jun 17, 2012