FAZAN, Colin William
May 26, 1959 - May 24, 2012
Colin passed away peacefully on May 24, 2012 at Central Okanagan Hospice House after a long, gallant and courageous battle with cancer.
Colin will be lovingly missed by his wife and partner Tracey, the prides and joy of his life and apples of both his eyes, daughters Naomi and Miranda Fazan, his sister Linda, nieces and nephew, his loving father Mr. Colin Fazan Sr., numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and countless friends.
He had an incredible lust for life and he taught so many people how to enjoy every minute of every day. His passions were gardening, carpentry and camping.
Colin lived his life to the fullest and will be remembered as a caring and compassionate man.
Colin will be greatly missed by ALL who knew him.
The garden still grows, so do our hearts for knowing you. Fly Free My Love, We Love You Big Daddy.
A Celebration of Life to be held at: Rutland Army Navy and Air Force Hall, 270 Dougall Rd. N. Tuesday June 26, 2012 at 1:00 pm
Donations can be made in Colin's honour to Central Okanagan Hospice House or the BC Cancer Agency.
- My condolences to all Colin's family and friends. Colin was one of the most positive persons I've ever met and had such an incredible lust for life. How could everyone not miss that infectious smile!
Donna Fazan Sr. Jun 12, 2012
- A man larger than life itself! Colin's humbleness and big smile will live on forever in our hearts.
Dean and Jodi Jun 12, 2012
- Colin and family - I'm sorry for your loss.
Brenda Milledge Jun 12, 2012
- Our condolences to Colin's family and friends. Colin will be missed along with is his laughter, his love for his family, and passion for life, and yes, his great smile.
We will miss you Colin but you will never be forgotten!
Tony and Tammy Clark
Jun 12, 2012
- Love you Dad , this picture of you brought a tear to my eye. The respect people have for you is something I admire. Thank you Tracey for being there every moment <3 xoxo Jun 12, 2012
- Laughter was his gift to life and he gave it away generously. I'll miss him dearly but will think of him when I'm feeling down and get that smile back and carry on. Thanks my friend for all the great memories.
Your friend, Mike Cooney Jun 13, 2012
- The days of playing frisbee football in our youth that morphed into great conversations and camping with friends will always bring back smiles. I love your smile and always loved how you made people think twice before speaking......The world needs more people like you, not less!
I'll think of you often and whatever frquency you resonate at now remember one of our last conversations and "Do The Right Thing" Love ya bro!
My wife Michelle who only met you when my daughter was just born, always remembers the impact you made at Big White during our holidays when you gave some very real and valuable advice on babies and diapers. It still makes us laugh every time we share it with others.
Love from all my Family;
Jamie, Michelle, and Ciara Jun 13, 2012
As difficult as this time is,may you find comfort in knowing that Colin will always be with you, and the memories you shared will forever be a part of your life.
Love, Mom and Dad Jun 13, 2012
- Tracey, Miranda and Naomi,
My condolences to you all.
Colin was definitely one of a kind. You could be sure there was never a dull moment when he was around. My life is better for knowing Colin and I valued our friendship greatly. While he is now gone, he will never be forgotten.
Aloha my Friend. A Hui Hou.
Allan Raikes Jun 13, 2012
- We wish to express our condolences to the Fazan family on the passing of Colin.
Terry and Irene Dolan and family. Jun 13, 2012
- Our sincere sympathy to Colin Sr. and all of the family members.
Bob & Janet Bauer Jun 15, 2012
I was not aware your son had passed away when we met at the b-b-que on Friday night. I want to say how sorry I am for your loss. We don't expect our children to pass on before we do. May the memories of all your great times together bring a smile through the tears.
Warm regards, Merle Auty Jun 17, 2012
- Miss you dearly, every time I see this picture of you I smile Dad <3 xo Aug 18, 2012