It is with heartfelt sadness that we announce the passing of Anthony (Tony) Edward Chase on June 3, 2012 in Mackenzie, BC.
Tony was born the eldest of three sons to Clarence & Mary Chase in Kelowna, BC on August 4, 1953. He was predeceased by his father, Clarence. He will be missed by his mother, Mary Chase, wife Doreen Chase, sons Tom (Christine) Chase, Chris (Sharon) Chase, step-sons Dean (Trina) Titianich, Neal Titanich, Cory Titanich and Daryl (Pamela) Titanich, numerous grandchildren, brothers Mike (Rita) Chase, and Lyle (Diana) Chase, nieces, nephews and many other family and friends.
Tony will be fondly remembered for his giving spirit and hard working nature. His memory will be cherished by many.
A peaceful graveside service was held on June 9, 2012 in Mackenzie, BC.
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free, I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard his call, I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day, to laugh, to love, to work, to play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way, I've found the peace at the close of the day.
If my parting has left a void, then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss, Ah yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow, I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I savored much, good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief, don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and share with me, God wanted me now, he set me free.
- My condolences go out to the Chase families.
Thinking of you all,
Susan Johal Jun 12, 2012
- Our sincere condolences to the Chase family.
From Jack Johal & family
Jun 12, 2012
- You were always my protector and a dear friend. You will be missed by all who really took the time to know you. My condolences to all family members.
Kenna, Shaun and Shane. Jun 12, 2012
- Dori and family,
So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.
Lynn Titanich Jun 12, 2012
- So sorry to hear of the loss of Tony. I have many fond and funny memories as children. My prayers are with you all.
With my deepest sympathy, Sharon Zarr. Jun 12, 2012
- My condolences to the family, he will be greatly missed.
Rick Jones Jun 12, 2012
Our sincere condolences to the Chase family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Noella and Hector Gauvin Jun 12, 2012
- To the Chace Family,
I remember Tony from many years ago. Hard working, always busy and ambitious. May he rest in peace knowing the family and many friends remember his spirit of life.
Ron and Lin Newton Jun 12, 2012
- Dear Mary and family;
I just heard of Tony's passing - you have our family's sympathy and prayers. God Bless you and yours,
Love, Chuck and Marion O'Connell Jun 12, 2012
- Sorry for your loss. Tony has left us with lots of fond memories.
John and Wanda Lee Jun 13, 2012
- Chase Family,
Very sad to hear the passing of Tony - my thoughts go to all of you at this time! I was a old class
mate and knew Tony when he work in Kelowna. He was always making you laugh!
God bless you all!
Doug Pratt Jun 14, 2012
- Mary and family,
Our thoughts are with you in your time of sorrow.
Tom and Teresa Spencer Jun 14, 2012
- And one wonders where they are now. I was a classmate of him and Keith Titanich for a couple of years in Rutland High School. One is always hoping they are having a good life as contact disappears. I remember him as being both quiet and "wild" at the same time. He fought when he had to fight, and worked when he had to work. I hope his pain was short.
Bernie Schauerte Jun 14, 2012
- Will always remember his great sense of humor and that laugh. Will also always remember and be forever greatful to Tony for all the nice thing he did for my father (Ron Wills). He was a great guy and will be missed.
Cherie and Cal Jackson Jun 14, 2012
- I have to go along with Bernie - that little smirk on his face in the picture could mean he was laughing with you or at you or he was going to punch you in the nose! Great guy, enjoyed my time with him.
Bill Duplessis. Jun 14, 2012
- My sincere condolences to the Chase and Titanich families,
Thinking of all of you!
Bella Jun 14, 2012
- Mary and family - I am sorry to hear of your loss.
Sincerely, Jean Trego (Spencer) Jun 15, 2012
- Greetings Doreen,
We never forget those we love, their memory stays in our heart forever!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Love, Gwen & RHS Classmates of 1964
I will call you in a while. Jun 16, 2012
- To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.(Thomas Campbell)
With sincere sympathy, Dick and Cheryl Milton Jun 19, 2012