Clown couple hitched at annual festival
Aug 25, 2013 / 6:59 pm
If the key to a long marriage is laughter, these clowns are set.
Billy Tedeski and Patty Kulwicki tied the knot Friday at an annual clown festival in central Pennsylvania.
The (Harrisburg) Patriot-News reports Kulwicki literally reeled Tedeski in to start the ceremony — a bit the Pittsburgh couple had performed at Clownfest two years ago.
Tedeski wore a fake nose, black lipstick and full clown regalia as he exchanged vows with Kulwicki at the festival in Lancaster. The bride wore the same dress she'd used in the skit two years ago, plus a lace headband to go along with her flame-red wig.
Guests got in on the act and so did the officiant, a fellow clown. Tedeski says his fellow clowns are more than friends, they're family.
Read more World News
- Prince Harry's Antarctic race called off
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Thailand crisis deepens
- Progress seen since Typhoon Haiyan
- South Africans hold day of prayer
- Millions of residents hit by storm
- Obama to attend Mandela memorial
- 72nd anniversary of Pearl Harbor
- Egypt court reduces heavy sentences
- Attacks kill 15 in Iraq
- Mandela's state funeral set for Dec. 15
- Hundreds to celebrate pot anniversary
(Click for RSS instructions.)