Porn star has surgery for heart aneurysm
Jan 31, 2013 / 7:25 am
A spokesman says porn star Ron Jeremy is recovering from surgery at a Los Angeles hospital after an aneurysm near his heart sent him to intensive care.
Agent Mike Esterman said in an email to The Associated Press that he and others were waiting for Jeremy to awake Wednesday night after a smooth procedure.
Esterman said the 59-year-old Jeremy had a heavy feeling in his chest and drove himself to the hospital, where they diagnosed the aneurysm and put him in the intensive care unit.
One of the best-known names in the porn industry, Jeremy has said he's appeared in more than 2,000 adult films.
While officially retired, he still shows up in films and public events. He appeared in the reality TV series "The Surreal Life."
Read more World News
- US general's sexual misconduct charges
- Man killed dribbling soccer ball to Brazil
- Doctor visits left Jackson 'loopy'
- Google CEO explains health issues
- Prince tours storm ravaged Jersey shore
- Businessman hits jackpot in casino suit
- Tunnel collapses at mine, 33 trapped
- Chocolate bullets letter gets response
- Associated Press subpoenaed
- Mother's Day shooting suspect ID'd
- Hadfield and crew are back on earth
- Explosions, fire reported at gas plant
(Click for RSS instructions.)