Palin out as a Fox News contributor
Jan 25, 2013 / 7:01 pm
Sarah Palin is out as a Fox News Channel contributor.
The network said Friday that it is parting ways with the 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate.
Bill Shine, executive vice-president at Fox News, said the network has enjoyed its association with Palin and wishes her the best. There was no immediate comment from the former Alaska governor.
A person familiar with discussions between Fox and Palin described the parting as amicable, saying that Fox and Palin had discussed renewing her contract but she decided to do other things. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak on the record.
Palin debuted as a Fox contributor in January 2010.
Read more World News
- China launches rover to survey moon
- Unrepentant Nazi killer dies at 92
- NYC commuter train derails, killing 4
- Ukrainians stage huge anti-govt rally
- Speed a factor in deadly celeb car crash
- Passenger train derails near NY
- Tens of thousands march in Kiev
- The world's ugliest dog dies
- Alaska plane crash tragedy
- A step toward to democracy after coup
- Gov't supporters and foes clash violently
- Plane crash in Namibia, kills all on board
(Click for RSS instructions.)