Palin out as a Fox News contributor
Jan 25, 2013 / 7:01 pm
Sarah Palin is out as a Fox News Channel contributor.
The network said Friday that it is parting ways with the 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate.
Bill Shine, executive vice-president at Fox News, said the network has enjoyed its association with Palin and wishes her the best. There was no immediate comment from the former Alaska governor.
A person familiar with discussions between Fox and Palin described the parting as amicable, saying that Fox and Palin had discussed renewing her contract but she decided to do other things. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak on the record.
Palin debuted as a Fox contributor in January 2010.
Read more World News
- SUV crashes into McDonald's play area
- Bangladesh cyclone fades away
- 12 tornadoes wallop North Texas
- Deadly tornado hits Texas
- Plane crashes at Nepal airstrip
- Car bomb in Afghan capital kills 15
- Cyclone weakens as it hits Bangladesh
- Deer crashes through bus windshield
- Cyclone a day away from destruction
- Cleveland kidnapper to plead not guilty
- OJ Simpson set to tell his story in court
- N. Korea: American sentenced to 15 yrs.
(Click for RSS instructions.)