No royal pains, Kate leaves hospital
Dec 6, 2012 / 7:28 am
The Duchess of Cambridge left a London hospital Thursday after being treated for acute morning sickness related to her pregnancy.
Clutching a small bouquet of yellow roses, the former Kate Middleton smiled and posed briefly for a photograph alongside her husband, Prince William, before leaving King Edward VII Hospital.
She stepped delicately into a waiting car.
The couple's office said she would head to Kensington Palace in London for a period of rest after being in the hospital since Monday.
Officials from St. James's Palace have said the duchess is not yet 12 weeks pregnant with the couple's first child.
William visited his wife at the hospital every day, while media from around the world camped outside, seeking any news on the royal pregnancy.
Read more World News
- No more Bronx 'ghetto' tours
- Suicide bomber takes cadets hostage
- Face transplant saves man's life (photo)
- 80-year-old stands on top of the world
- Tiger gets hairball surgery
- Stockholm riots continue
- UK attack could be terrorists
- Captors release 7
- FBI kill man in Orlando
- Trial set for Costa Concordia captain
- Climbers aged 80 & 81 race up Everest
- Search for tornado survivors nears end
(Click for RSS instructions.)