Sex researcher's son a park pervert
Dec 3, 2012 / 9:21 pm
The 60-year-old son of sex research pioneer Dr. William H. Masters has admitted masturbating in Central Park.
William H. Masters III pleaded guilty Monday to misdemeanour public lewdness. He was arrested in May after a New York police officer reported seeing him expose his genitals and masturbate.
Defence lawyer Irwin Rochman tells the New York Post that his client has been in counselling.
Masters avoids jail time. But if the Southampton resident gets arrested again he'll face up to 90 days in jail.
Masters also is charged with exposing himself to a sheriff's deputy and another woman on a Michigan river in September. That case is pending.
Masters' father was part of the Masters and Johnson sex research team. He and Virginia Johnson conducted interviews and observed sex acts. They wrote the 1966 bestseller "Human Sexual Response."
Read more World News
- Biden in Beijing amidst tension
- Train engineer sleepy at the controls
- Band of Brothers soldier dies in NJ at 90
- Thai violence eases for king's birthday
- Texas executes convicted murderer
- Trapped underwater for 3 days
- Ferry theft leads to security review
- Iceland's 'first ever' fatal police shooting
- Bob Dylan handed preliminary charges
- Man dies after shark bites his foot in Maui
- Train going too fast at curve before crash
- Safety review after ferry commandeered
(Click for RSS instructions.)