Sex researcher's son a park pervert
Dec 3, 2012 / 9:21 pm
The 60-year-old son of sex research pioneer Dr. William H. Masters has admitted masturbating in Central Park.
William H. Masters III pleaded guilty Monday to misdemeanour public lewdness. He was arrested in May after a New York police officer reported seeing him expose his genitals and masturbate.
Defence lawyer Irwin Rochman tells the New York Post that his client has been in counselling.
Masters avoids jail time. But if the Southampton resident gets arrested again he'll face up to 90 days in jail.
Masters also is charged with exposing himself to a sheriff's deputy and another woman on a Michigan river in September. That case is pending.
Masters' father was part of the Masters and Johnson sex research team. He and Virginia Johnson conducted interviews and observed sex acts. They wrote the 1966 bestseller "Human Sexual Response."
Read more World News
- French gay marriage law signed
- Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Powerball jackpot $600M and rising
- Plane catches fire at Moscow airport
- First Saudi woman scales Mount Everest
- North Korea fires 3 short-range missiles
- 60 injured as trains collide
- Bunga bunga girls dressed as sexy nuns
- Car bomb kills 9, wounds 70
- Who knocked up the anteater?
- Mom smashes into car to save child
- Alaska volcano continues to erupt
(Click for RSS instructions.)