Three now dead in workplace shooting
Nov 6, 2012 / 1:19 pm
Authorities say two more people have died after being shot at a California chicken processing plant, bringing the death toll to three.
Fresno County Coroner David Hadden said Tuesday the suspected gunman was among the additional two deaths. Police have identified him as 42-year-old Lawrence Jones.
Police say Jones opened fire a few hours into his shift. Officers found him with a gunshot wound to the head and a 32-year-old woman bleeding from a wound to her lower back outside the business. She was in stable condition.
Three other people were found shot inside the plant.
Read more World News
- Biden in Beijing amidst tension
- Train engineer sleepy at the controls
- Band of Brothers soldier dies in NJ at 90
- Thai violence eases for king's birthday
- Texas executes convicted murderer
- Trapped underwater for 3 days
- Ferry theft leads to security review
- Iceland's 'first ever' fatal police shooting
- Bob Dylan handed preliminary charges
- Man dies after shark bites his foot in Maui
- Train going too fast at curve before crash
- Safety review after ferry commandeered
(Click for RSS instructions.)