Three now dead in workplace shooting
Nov 6, 2012 / 1:19 pm
Authorities say two more people have died after being shot at a California chicken processing plant, bringing the death toll to three.
Fresno County Coroner David Hadden said Tuesday the suspected gunman was among the additional two deaths. Police have identified him as 42-year-old Lawrence Jones.
Police say Jones opened fire a few hours into his shift. Officers found him with a gunshot wound to the head and a 32-year-old woman bleeding from a wound to her lower back outside the business. She was in stable condition.
Three other people were found shot inside the plant.
Read more World News
- Deadly tornado hits Texas
- Plane crashes at Nepal airstrip
- Car bomb in Afghan capital kills 15
- Cyclone weakens as it hits Bangladesh
- Deer crashes through bus windshield
- Cyclone a day away from destruction
- Cleveland kidnapper to plead not guilty
- OJ Simpson set to tell his story in court
- N. Korea: American sentenced to 15 yrs.
- US general's sexual misconduct charges
- Man killed dribbling soccer ball to Brazil
- Doctor visits left Jackson 'loopy'
(Click for RSS instructions.)