Hunting for bling
Sep 22, 2012 / 4:00 pm
A jeweler in metro Atlanta is adding some bang to the bling.
Under a new promotion, customers who buy a diamond worth $2,499 or more from D. Geller and Son will get a voucher for a free hunting rifle.
Owner Mike Geller told WSB-TV that he got the idea after seeing a similar offer at a Missouri car dealership. He said many of his customers are hunters.
Geller's stores are not handing out rifles at the counter. Customers must go to a local gun dealer to redeem the voucher and follow all laws governing the purchase of firearms.
Read more World News
- SUV crashes into McDonald's play area
- Bangladesh cyclone fades away
- 12 tornadoes wallop North Texas
- Deadly tornado hits Texas
- Plane crashes at Nepal airstrip
- Car bomb in Afghan capital kills 15
- Cyclone weakens as it hits Bangladesh
- Deer crashes through bus windshield
- Cyclone a day away from destruction
- Cleveland kidnapper to plead not guilty
- OJ Simpson set to tell his story in court
- N. Korea: American sentenced to 15 yrs.
(Click for RSS instructions.)