Bob-Bob and his 10 hour fight
Sep 18, 2012 / 7:10 am
A U.S. woman says the pet cat that sneaked into her luggage for a flight to Florida has returned home safely and seems unaffected by his surprise vacation.
Ethel Maze tells The Circleville Herald newspaper that Bob-Bob the cat spent 10 hours in a suitcase before she opened it last week. She says the cat was lethargic and wet from perspiration, and at first she thought he'd died.
Eventually the cat perked up, and he spent the week in a crate at Maze's hotel. He rode in a carrier near Maze's seat for the return flight.
The man who handled the bags for Maze's group at Port Columbus International Airport in Ohio told reporters he thought he saw the bag move but loaded it anyway.
Read more World News
- 24 dead in new wave of Iraq attacks
- Cat vies for mayor of Mexican city
- N Korea proposes nuclear talks with US
- Rowhani wins Iran election
- A parade fit for a Queen
- Hezbollah vows to keep fighting in Syria
- Woman mauled by chimp can't sue state
- Early results in Iran presidential election
- Newtown, Conn: six months later
- Boston woman pays $560K to park
- 2 found dead from Colo. wildfire
- Chemical plant explosion kills 1, 70 hurt
(Click for RSS instructions.)