Hezbollah: Stop attacks on embassies
Sep 16, 2012 / 12:46 pm
The leader of Hezbollah has called for protests against an anti-Islam video starting on Monday but says Muslims must not attack embassies.
Sheik Hassan Nasrallah said Sunday that the Shiite militant group will organize demonstrations against the film in different parts of Lebanon.
In a televised speech, he called for an international agreement making it illegal to attack any divine religion.
Read more World News
- 24 dead in new wave of Iraq attacks
- Cat vies for mayor of Mexican city
- N Korea proposes nuclear talks with US
- Rowhani wins Iran election
- A parade fit for a Queen
- Hezbollah vows to keep fighting in Syria
- Woman mauled by chimp can't sue state
- Early results in Iran presidential election
- Newtown, Conn: six months later
- Boston woman pays $560K to park
- 2 found dead from Colo. wildfire
- Chemical plant explosion kills 1, 70 hurt
(Click for RSS instructions.)