4 NATO troops killed in Afghan attack
Sep 15, 2012 / 10:14 pm
NATO forces in Afghanistan say four international service members have been killed in an apparent insider attack by Afghan police officers.
The international alliance says in a statement that the attack happened early Sunday in the volatile southern region of the country. The statement does not provide details other than to say the attack was "suspected to involve members of the Afghan police."
The coalition says they are investigating what happened.
Read more World News
- Wave of attacks in Iraq, kill at least 70
- John Lennon guitar sells for $408,000
- Arrests made in Las Vegas iPad killing
- Mice and lizards return from space
- Plane crashes at airshow in Turkey
- One winning ticket for $590M Powerball
- Pope decries banks over people
- French gay marriage law signed
- Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Powerball jackpot $600M and rising
- Plane catches fire at Moscow airport
- First Saudi woman scales Mount Everest
(Click for RSS instructions.)