AC/DC + frying pan=4 arrests
Sep 1, 2012 / 7:24 am
Authorities say a New Hampshire woman has been arrested four times in 26 hours for blasting the AC/DC song "Highway to Hell" and other loud music from her home and for throwing a frying pan.
Police first issued a warning to Joyce Coffey on Tuesday afternoon at her home in Epping. They say they were called back an hour later and arrested her for the loud music.
Police say Coffey was arrested again five hours later. She was released and arrested again before dawn Wednesday over more loud music.
Police arrested her again after her nephew said he tried to remove some of his belongings from her house and she threw the frying pan at him.
Coffey was jailed Friday and couldn't be reached for comment. WMUR-TV reports a judge has recommended she use headphones.
Read more World News
- 24 dead in new wave of Iraq attacks
- Cat vies for mayor of Mexican city
- N Korea proposes nuclear talks with US
- Rowhani wins Iran election
- A parade fit for a Queen
- Hezbollah vows to keep fighting in Syria
- Woman mauled by chimp can't sue state
- Early results in Iran presidential election
- Newtown, Conn: six months later
- Boston woman pays $560K to park
- 2 found dead from Colo. wildfire
- Chemical plant explosion kills 1, 70 hurt
(Click for RSS instructions.)