3 kids did not survive yacht accident
Jul 5, 2012 / 6:29 am
Police say three bodies pulled out of New York's Long Island Sound after a yacht capsized on the Independence Day holiday were all children.
The children were 12, 11 and 8.
Twenty-four other people were rescued.
The Coast Guard says the survivors were pulled from the water around 11 p.m. Wednesday, about an hour after the boat went over.
Read more World News
- N Korea proposes nuclear talks with US
- Rowhani wins Iran election
- A parade fit for a Queen
- Hezbollah vows to keep fighting in Syria
- Woman mauled by chimp can't sue state
- Early results in Iran presidential election
- Newtown, Conn: six months later
- Boston woman pays $560K to park
- 2 found dead from Colo. wildfire
- Chemical plant explosion kills 1, 70 hurt
- Nazi SS commander found in Minnesota
- Syria's Assad used chemical weapons
(Click for RSS instructions.)