New webcams spy on city
Oct 18, 2013 / 11:31 am
Castanet has debuted two new high definition webcams on our website, in addition to our other featured cams that detail everything from traffic on the Okanagan Connector to weather conditions on Big White.
The new cams feature crystal clear views of the Sails in downtown Kelowna from atop Earl’s restaurant and the downtown core and Okanagan Lake from Knox Mountain.
The links can be found under the media button on our drop down menu, complete with options to show a time-lapse video from the previous day or still frame photos from specific dates since the webcams launched on Aug. 20 and Sept. 10 of this year.
Read more What's Up articles
- Spirits at Castanet Nov 1
- 13 years and 100,000 stories later... Nov 1
- New webcams spy on city Oct 18
- 'Winter Is Coming' meme contest Oct 17
- Introducing TheTango.net Oct 2
- The Big Surf photo contest winner is... Jun 9
- It's garage sale time Mar 8
- She can't believe 10K windfall Feb 26
(Click for RSS instructions.)