Family Day Activities
FREE ACTIVITIES, Feb 10th, 2014
Family Day at the Capital News Centre, 1-4pm
Free ice skating from 1-3:30pm
Leisure Ice from 1-3:15pm (bring your skates and helmet, rentals are available)
- Get excited for the Olympics and come try these exciting sports (provided by Pacific Sport Okanagan)
- Sledge Hockey
- Speed Skating
- Stick and Puck hockey
- Mini Park and Play on Field #1
- Family Soccer on Field #2
- Balloon artist giveaways
- Entertainment (My My Kind of Karma) provided by Festivals Kelowna
- Activities for the whole family
Family Day at Parkinson Recreation Center, 11am-2pm
- Fitness centre
- Gym activities
- Quiet play tot room
- Inflatable fun
YMCA, 375 Hartman Rd, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Fun Family Activities all day long!
- Giant Inflatable Toys.
- Pool Games.
- Family Games.
- Arts & Crafts.
- Fitness Classes.
PAID ACTIVITIES,Feb 10th, 2014
Family Day Challenge: Aimed at families with kids between 3-12yrs old.
I’m not sure I fully understand this event but there is a “Family Day Challenge” happening in Kelowna.
From what I read on their website (http://www.familydaychallenge.com/) they have ten activity stations set up that are all aimed at making good lifestyle choices for your family. For example some of the stations include: trying new things, making healthy choices, and the environment.
Tickets are $25 for each family and that includes a two hour window of interactive activities. Definitely check out their website for full information.
Here is the video that they made to promote the event:
The Vernon Winter Carnival - O'Keefe Family Day Treasure Hunt, Feb 10th, 1:00pm
Location: O'Keefe Ranch - 9380 Hwy 97N
Admission: $ 5.00 per person or $15.00per family (max 6 per family)
Visit website for full details.
Here is a video from an event I helped organize at the first annual Family Day through Creative Okanagan:
Read more What's On articles
- Koyczan performs with the Symphony Mar 6
- Charity Poker Tournament this Friday Feb 27
- Global Music & talented kids Feb 20
- Dehli 2 Dublin performs on Valentines Feb 13
- Family Day Activities Feb 8
- Celtic Connection: Cod Gone Wild Feb 6
- Kelowna Folk Club: Tamara Nile Jan 30
- TimeDRIVE: Donate your time Jan 23
(Click for RSS instructions.)