Free Family New Year's Eve
On the stage, surrounded by an amazing light show, multiple live bands will perform starting with Bluegrass/Folk trio "The Trips" at 6:00,"The Public House Band" playing popular favorites at 6:45, and Kelowna's own "Kinship" performing their distinct, high-energy Celtic sound at 8:00, with "DJ Invizible" spinning tunes at 6:45 and 7:45 between bands.
The fireworks display closes the event at 9:00 pm to ring in an early New Year. The show will be visible along the waterfront from The Sails to Waterfront Park.
If you can't make the event Castanet will be live streaming this event and the fireworks starting around 8pm
If your looking for more event options on NYE check out our event page for a full listing of all the options in Kelowna. Click here to go there now.
My suggestion for after the show would be to discover Kelowna's best kept secret "Fedunkafunk":
Here's a raw video that I shot of them this summer. If you like funk and you like to dance then this is the show to be at on NYE.
Or if your in Vernon check out the Cod Gone Wild NYE show, here are the details.
Read more What's On articles
- Koyczan performs with the Symphony Mar 6
- Charity Poker Tournament this Friday Feb 27
- Global Music & talented kids Feb 20
- Dehli 2 Dublin performs on Valentines Feb 13
- Family Day Activities Feb 8
- Celtic Connection: Cod Gone Wild Feb 6
- Kelowna Folk Club: Tamara Nile Jan 30
- TimeDRIVE: Donate your time Jan 23
(Click for RSS instructions.)