West Kelowna missing man home
Oct 8, 2013 / 3:57 pm
Update October 8, 2013 4:00 p.m.:
Kelvin Ross Forsythe called Castanet and says he is home safe and sound.
Forsythe says he just wanted to leave for a couple of days and returned home on his own will. He says medical attention was not required.
Kelowna RCMP are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing West Kelowna man who is said to be emotionally distraught.
Kelvin Ross Forsythe, 30, was reportedly threatening to harm himself when he left his home on foot around midnight on Oct. 1.
He has since been seen at the McDonald’s Restaurant on Harvey Avenue, but left before police arrived.
He is described as:
- 6' tall and 200 lbs
- Hazel eyes
- Short brown hair
If seen, please call your local police immediately.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of Kelvin Ross Forsythe is asked to call the West Kelowna RCMP at 250-768-2880.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Improvements at Grizzly Road complete Dec 6
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27