Drugs and cash stolen
Feb 18, 2013 / 11:41 am
The RCMP are searching for potential suspects in a commercial break and enter that happened Feb. 4 in West Kelowna.
The Peoples Pharmacy located a 3591 Elliot Road was broken into during the early morning hours and officers found footprints in the snow leading up to a large window that had been smashed.
A small amount of cash was taken along with an unknown quantity of prescription drugs.
Anyone with information is asked to call the West Kelowna RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Council knows 'one way' to save cash May 23
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13