Drugs and cash stolen
Feb 18, 2013 / 11:41 am
The RCMP are searching for potential suspects in a commercial break and enter that happened Feb. 4 in West Kelowna.
The Peoples Pharmacy located a 3591 Elliot Road was broken into during the early morning hours and officers found footprints in the snow leading up to a large window that had been smashed.
A small amount of cash was taken along with an unknown quantity of prescription drugs.
Anyone with information is asked to call the West Kelowna RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Ground water issues a slippery slope Dec 9
- Santa spends a day with our furry kids Dec 9
- Coyote attacks dog in broad daylight Dec 8
- Questions for the mayor Dec 8
- Fire rescue boathouse open Dec 7
- Improvements at Grizzly Road complete Dec 6
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3