Missing girl avoiding detection
Feb 8, 2013 / 10:50 am
A West Kelowna girl with a history of running away is still missing more than a month after her last disappearance.
RCMP believe she is actively avoiding being located.
Police say they were informed in mid January that 15-year-old Raven Graham had left her home on the 3200 block of McGregor Road around Jan. 2 and had not returned.
Graham has a history of running away, participating in high risk behaviour and has been known to frequent downtown Kelowna and the Glenmore area.
"The last time Raven went missing she was later located at the Boys and Girls Club in West Kelowna but she has also previously returned home on her own," says Cst. Kris Clark.
"Numerous police efforts to locate Raven and ensure her safety have been unsuccessful and it now appears she is actively avoiding being located."
She is described as Caucasian, 5'5", 118 pounds with blue eyes. She has recently changed her appearance by dying her shoulder length hair a bright red.
She was last seen wearing a blue jacket and carrying a red handbag.
Anyone with information as to Raven Graham's whereabouts is asked to call West Kelowna RCMP at 250-768-2880.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Council knows 'one way' to save cash May 23
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13