Rollover in West Kelowna
Feb 4, 2013 / 8:06 pm
One person was taken to hospital after a single vehicle rollover in West Kelowna.
RCMP say a vehicle flipped into the ditch between Highway 97 and Old Okanagan Rd. around 5 p.m. in the 1900 block.
The driver suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Residents shocked over hydro outage Dec 12
- Man rushes Clark over outage Dec 12
- West Kelowna faces tax hike under 3% Dec 12
- Clark in riding to sell new liquor laws Dec 11
- Live with Mayor Doug Findlater Dec 11
- Hydro customers left in the cold Dec 11
- B & E suspects at large Dec 11
- Two people arrested at gunpoint Dec 11
- New tenant for old Future Shop location Dec 11
- City loses administrative officer Dec 10