Road work near Shannon Lake
Jan 21, 2013 / 8:14 am
Residents who travel along Shannon Lake Road in West Kelowna should expect delays today as crews will be out replacing damaged street light poles.
The work will affect motorists driving along the road on either side of the Shannon Lake golf course entrance.
Delays are expected to be around 15 minutes in length, with single lane alternating traffic.
Crews are expected to complete their work by 3 p.m.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Council knows 'one way' to save cash May 23
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13