Road work near Shannon Lake
Jan 21, 2013 / 8:14 am
Residents who travel along Shannon Lake Road in West Kelowna should expect delays today as crews will be out replacing damaged street light poles.
The work will affect motorists driving along the road on either side of the Shannon Lake golf course entrance.
Delays are expected to be around 15 minutes in length, with single lane alternating traffic.
Crews are expected to complete their work by 3 p.m.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- West Kelowna faces tax hike under 3% Dec 12
- Clark in riding to sell new liquor laws Dec 11
- Live with Mayor Doug Findlater Dec 11
- Man rushes Clark over hydro outage Dec 11
- Hydro customers left in the cold Dec 11
- B & E suspects at large Dec 11
- Two people arrested at gunpoint Dec 11
- New tenant for old Future Shop location Dec 11
- City loses administrative officer Dec 10
- Ground water issues a slippery slope Dec 9