Road conditions for 97C
Dec 26, 2012 / 8:37 am
The roads may look good from highway cams, but looks can be deceiving. Clear roads showing pavement are susceptible to black ice. Slow down and have a safe trip.
Check your route on DriveBC before you head out.
Driving conditions for Hwy. 97C on Dec. 26.
Fog patches Highway 97C both directions. Fog patches from Pennask Summitt (1728 metres) to Brenda Mine Road Exit (10.1 km). Updated Wed. Dec. 26. at 3:26 a.m.
Compact snow on Highway 97C both directions - compact snow from Pennask Summitt (1728 metres) to Brenda Mine Road exit (10.1 km). Updated Wed Dec. 26. at 3:25 a.m.
DriveBC Weather report for Hwy. 97C for Dec. 26.
Today cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
Tonight cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Thursday cloudy, 30 per cent chance of flurries in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy late in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Friday: cloudy. Low minus 4. High zero.
Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High zero.
How are people getting around this holiday season? Check our travel story.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27