Road conditions for 97C
Dec 26, 2012 / 8:37 am
The roads may look good from highway cams, but looks can be deceiving. Clear roads showing pavement are susceptible to black ice. Slow down and have a safe trip.
Check your route on DriveBC before you head out.
Driving conditions for Hwy. 97C on Dec. 26.
Fog patches Highway 97C both directions. Fog patches from Pennask Summitt (1728 metres) to Brenda Mine Road Exit (10.1 km). Updated Wed. Dec. 26. at 3:26 a.m.
Compact snow on Highway 97C both directions - compact snow from Pennask Summitt (1728 metres) to Brenda Mine Road exit (10.1 km). Updated Wed Dec. 26. at 3:25 a.m.
DriveBC Weather report for Hwy. 97C for Dec. 26.
Today cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
Tonight cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Thursday cloudy, 30 per cent chance of flurries in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy late in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Friday: cloudy. Low minus 4. High zero.
Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High zero.
How are people getting around this holiday season? Check our travel story.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Another West Kelowna teen missing Jun 18
- Queen not welcome in West Kelowna Jun 18
- Lightning strike sparks wildfire Jun 17
- BC Motocross at Bear Creek Jun 16
- Burst tire sends woman, kids into lake Jun 15
- Brown bear spotted near Smith Creek Jun 15
- Fire brings back memories for residents Jun 15
- Gordon ready to take Clark to task Jun 14
- Premier: spill underlines BC's concerns Jun 13
- Dust devil in West Kelowna Jun 13