Dec 20, 2012 / 3:39 pm
The West Kelowna RCMP are looking for multiple suspects after at least four men in a truck were seen breaking into Simply Computing last weekend.
On December 15, 2012 just before midnight, the West Kelowna RCMP received a report of a commercial break and enter at Simply Computing located at 2180 Elk Road. A witness reported seeing four men loading up a pickup quickly in front of the store.
When police arrived moments later, the vehicle and suspects were gone, along with an estimated $100,000 in electronic merchandise.
The mechanism on the overhead-style security door had been damaged and the underlying glass doors smashed to gain entry.
The theft appeared to target mostly Apple iPads and Macbooks.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Castanet viewer captures truck fire May 24
- Most sportfields re-open in West Kel May 24
- New potable water station operational May 24
- Council knows 'one way' to save cash May 23
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16