Westbank radio re-elects board
Dec 2, 2012 / 9:58 am
There were no surprises when the Westbank and District Community Radio Society elected their 2013 board of directors.
At their annual general meeting on Nov. 21, all four positions were filled by members re-elected to another two-year term.
Acting treasurer R.J. Smith was re-elected as president, Rae Stonehouse was re-elected as vice president and Derek Hodgson and Percival Smith were both re-elected as directors.
Several members of the public attended the 2012 AGM and there were no objections to any of these appointments.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27