Westbank radio re-elects board
Dec 2, 2012 / 9:58 am
There were no surprises when the Westbank and District Community Radio Society elected their 2013 board of directors.
At their annual general meeting on Nov. 21, all four positions were filled by members re-elected to another two-year term.
Acting treasurer R.J. Smith was re-elected as president, Rae Stonehouse was re-elected as vice president and Derek Hodgson and Percival Smith were both re-elected as directors.
Several members of the public attended the 2012 AGM and there were no objections to any of these appointments.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- West Kelowna faces tax hike under 3% Dec 12
- Clark in riding to sell new liquor laws Dec 11
- Live with Mayor Doug Findlater Dec 11
- Man rushes Clark over hydro outage Dec 11
- Hydro customers left in the cold Dec 11
- B & E suspects at large Dec 11
- Two people arrested at gunpoint Dec 11
- New tenant for old Future Shop location Dec 11
- City loses administrative officer Dec 10
- Ground water issues a slippery slope Dec 9