Westbank radio re-elects board
Dec 2, 2012 / 9:58 am
There were no surprises when the Westbank and District Community Radio Society elected their 2013 board of directors.
At their annual general meeting on Nov. 21, all four positions were filled by members re-elected to another two-year term.
Acting treasurer R.J. Smith was re-elected as president, Rae Stonehouse was re-elected as vice president and Derek Hodgson and Percival Smith were both re-elected as directors.
Several members of the public attended the 2012 AGM and there were no objections to any of these appointments.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13