Pedestrian struck in West Kelowna
Nov 18, 2012 / 9:09 am
A pedestrian was struck around 4:30 p.m. Saturday night at the corner of Brown Rd and Dobbin Rd in West Kelowna.
The woman was conscious when she was loaded into an ambulance. Her injuries are not known at this time.
A white pickup truck, believed to be involved in the incident, remained on scene and the driver was questioned by RCMP.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13