Pedestrian struck in West Kelowna
Nov 18, 2012 / 9:09 am
A pedestrian was struck around 4:30 p.m. Saturday night at the corner of Brown Rd and Dobbin Rd in West Kelowna.
The woman was conscious when she was loaded into an ambulance. Her injuries are not known at this time.
A white pickup truck, believed to be involved in the incident, remained on scene and the driver was questioned by RCMP.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Fire rescue boathouse open Dec 7
- Improvements at Grizzly Road complete Dec 6
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1