Knife wielding bandit gets the cash
Nov 15, 2012 / 11:21 am
Police are looking for a thief who held up the Husky/Mohawk gas station on Ross Road in West Kelowna Wednesday night.
The incident happened sometime before 9:30 p.m.
According to police the suspect produced a five to six inch blade and demanded cash.
He fled the store with a small amount of cash, went around back and apparently made his getaway in a vehicle.
A vehicle description was not obtained.
The man was wearing a grey hoodie, dark jeans and blue cloth over his face.
Anyone with information on this theft is asked to contact West Kelowna RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- West Kelowna teen located Jun 18
- Queen not welcome in West Kelowna Jun 18
- Lightning strike sparks wildfire Jun 17
- BC Motocross at Bear Creek Jun 16
- Burst tire sends woman, kids into lake Jun 15
- Brown bear spotted near Smith Creek Jun 15
- Fire brings back memories for residents Jun 15
- Gordon ready to take Clark to task Jun 14
- Premier: spill underlines BC's concerns Jun 13
- Dust devil in West Kelowna Jun 13