Knife wielding bandit gets the cash
Nov 15, 2012 / 11:21 am
Police are looking for a thief who held up the Husky/Mohawk gas station on Ross Road in West Kelowna Wednesday night.
The incident happened sometime before 9:30 p.m.
According to police the suspect produced a five to six inch blade and demanded cash.
He fled the store with a small amount of cash, went around back and apparently made his getaway in a vehicle.
A vehicle description was not obtained.
The man was wearing a grey hoodie, dark jeans and blue cloth over his face.
Anyone with information on this theft is asked to contact West Kelowna RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27