Traffic lights down
Nov 6, 2012 / 3:31 pm
Motorists may want to avoid the intersection of Highway 97 and Bartley Road in West Kelowna tomorrow (Wednesday).
The traffic lights at the intersection will be turned off from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. in order to allow crews to install a new left turn traffic controller.
Traffic through the intersection will be reduced to single lane each way.
Left turn signals are being installed at three intersections along Highway 97 through West Kelowna, at Bartley, Dailmer and Gellatly roads.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Ground water issues a slippery slope Dec 9
- Santa spends a day with our furry kids Dec 9
- Coyote attacks dog in broad daylight Dec 8
- Questions for the mayor Dec 8
- Fire rescue boathouse open Dec 7
- Improvements at Grizzly Road complete Dec 6
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3