Vehicle flips on Bridge Hill
Oct 26, 2012 / 12:02 pm
Traffic heading into the city from West Kelowna was backed up briefly after a vehicle flipped on Bridge Hill Friday morning.
The incident occurred shortly after 11 a.m.
According to witnesses, the driver, who was the lone occupant of the vehicle, was travelling at a high rate of speed prior to the crash.
Police say he lost control, veered left, and hit the concrete barrier before the vehicle ended up on its roof.
The man was treated at the scene.
He was ticketed for driving without consideration, a $196 fine.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13