Vehicle flips on Bridge Hill
Oct 26, 2012 / 12:02 pm
Traffic heading into the city from West Kelowna was backed up briefly after a vehicle flipped on Bridge Hill Friday morning.
The incident occurred shortly after 11 a.m.
According to witnesses, the driver, who was the lone occupant of the vehicle, was travelling at a high rate of speed prior to the crash.
Police say he lost control, veered left, and hit the concrete barrier before the vehicle ended up on its roof.
The man was treated at the scene.
He was ticketed for driving without consideration, a $196 fine.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Live with Mayor Doug Findlater Dec 11
- Man rushes Clark over hydro outage Dec 11
- Hydro customers left in the cold Dec 11
- B & E suspects at large Dec 11
- Two people arrested at gunpoint Dec 11
- New tenant for old Future Shop location Dec 11
- City loses administrative officer Dec 10
- Ground water issues a slippery slope Dec 9
- Santa spends a day with our furry kids Dec 9
- Coyote attacks dog in broad daylight Dec 8