Vehicle flips on Bridge Hill
Oct 26, 2012 / 12:02 pm
Traffic heading into the city from West Kelowna was backed up briefly after a vehicle flipped on Bridge Hill Friday morning.
The incident occurred shortly after 11 a.m.
According to witnesses, the driver, who was the lone occupant of the vehicle, was travelling at a high rate of speed prior to the crash.
Police say he lost control, veered left, and hit the concrete barrier before the vehicle ended up on its roof.
The man was treated at the scene.
He was ticketed for driving without consideration, a $196 fine.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Wildfire caused by lightning strike Jun 17
- BC Motocross at Bear Creek Jun 16
- Burst tire sends woman, kids into lake Jun 15
- Brown bear spotted near Smith Creek Jun 15
- Fire brings back memories for residents Jun 15
- Gordon ready to take Clark to task Jun 14
- Premier: spill underlines BC's concerns Jun 13
- Dust devil in West Kelowna Jun 13
- Cdn. singer highlights Westside Daze Jun 13
- Premier ready to work for your vote Jun 12