Food Network features Kekuli Cafe
Sep 6, 2012 / 4:39 pm
'Don't panic,' but the Kekuli Cafe is getting a spot on The Food Network.
The Food Network's program 'You Gotta Eat Here,' the Canadian version of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, is filming at the West Kelowna restaurant today (Thursday) and Friday.
According to the restaurant's website, Tourism BC recommended Kekuli Cafe for the program.
"We are so happy to be part of this event," restaurant owners stated on the website.
The restaurant was closed Thursday for filming but will be open all day Friday when the crew will be talking with customers about what they are eating.
The Kekuli Cafe is famous for Pulled Pork Indian Taco's, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pulled Pork Poutine and Bannock.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Residents shocked over hydro outage Dec 12
- Man rushes Clark over outage Dec 12
- West Kelowna faces tax hike under 3% Dec 12
- Clark in riding to sell new liquor laws Dec 11
- Live with Mayor Doug Findlater Dec 11
- Hydro customers left in the cold Dec 11
- B & E suspects at large Dec 11
- Two people arrested at gunpoint Dec 11
- New tenant for old Future Shop location Dec 11
- City loses administrative officer Dec 10