Food Network features Kekuli Cafe
Sep 6, 2012 / 4:39 pm
'Don't panic,' but the Kekuli Cafe is getting a spot on The Food Network.
The Food Network's program 'You Gotta Eat Here,' the Canadian version of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, is filming at the West Kelowna restaurant today (Thursday) and Friday.
According to the restaurant's website, Tourism BC recommended Kekuli Cafe for the program.
"We are so happy to be part of this event," restaurant owners stated on the website.
The restaurant was closed Thursday for filming but will be open all day Friday when the crew will be talking with customers about what they are eating.
The Kekuli Cafe is famous for Pulled Pork Indian Taco's, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pulled Pork Poutine and Bannock.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Council knows 'one way' to save cash May 23
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13