Update: High risk youth found safe
Sep 4, 2012 / 1:35 pm
UPDATE: September 4 3:15 p.m. - Jessica Depres has been found and returned home.
A high-risk teen with a history of running away is once again missing from her home.
Jessice Depres, 14, was last seen at her McCann Court home in West Kelowna about 2 p.m. last Wednesday, August 29. She was reported missing that evening.
RCMP say Depres, who is known to lead a high-risk lifestyle, is known to frequent City Park in Kelowna, the Queensway Bus Loop, downtown Westbank and the downtown Kelowna Boys and Girls Club, although she has not been seen there.
Depres also went missing for several days near the end of July before being located and returned home.
She is described as Caucasian, 5'2", 128 pounds with blonde hair shaved on the sides and green eyes.
She may have dyed her hair pink or green since she was last seen.
Anyone with information on Depres' whearabouts are asked to contact West Kelowna RCMP at 250-768-2880.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- West Kelowna teen located Jun 18
- Queen not welcome in West Kelowna Jun 18
- Lightning strike sparks wildfire Jun 17
- BC Motocross at Bear Creek Jun 16
- Burst tire sends woman, kids into lake Jun 15
- Brown bear spotted near Smith Creek Jun 15
- Fire brings back memories for residents Jun 15
- Gordon ready to take Clark to task Jun 14
- Premier: spill underlines BC's concerns Jun 13
- Dust devil in West Kelowna Jun 13