Update: High risk youth found safe
Sep 4, 2012 / 1:35 pm
UPDATE: September 4 3:15 p.m. - Jessica Depres has been found and returned home.
A high-risk teen with a history of running away is once again missing from her home.
Jessice Depres, 14, was last seen at her McCann Court home in West Kelowna about 2 p.m. last Wednesday, August 29. She was reported missing that evening.
RCMP say Depres, who is known to lead a high-risk lifestyle, is known to frequent City Park in Kelowna, the Queensway Bus Loop, downtown Westbank and the downtown Kelowna Boys and Girls Club, although she has not been seen there.
Depres also went missing for several days near the end of July before being located and returned home.
She is described as Caucasian, 5'2", 128 pounds with blonde hair shaved on the sides and green eyes.
She may have dyed her hair pink or green since she was last seen.
Anyone with information on Depres' whearabouts are asked to contact West Kelowna RCMP at 250-768-2880.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13