Westside Road brush fire
Sep 3, 2012 / 8:06 pm
A small brush fire was reported just off of Westside Road, near Lake Okanagan Resort, late Monday afternoon
Witnesses tell Castanet the fire was starting to head up a hill by the time crews arrived around 5:30 p.m.
The fire was quickly extinguished and it is under investigation.
Here is a photo gallery by Chris Gammel.
Westside Road Brush Fire Sept. 3, 2012
Read more West Kelowna articles
- DWK eyes downtown municipal hall Jun 19
- West Kelowna teen located Jun 18
- Queen not welcome in West Kelowna Jun 18
- Lightning strike sparks wildfire Jun 17
- BC Motocross at Bear Creek Jun 16
- Burst tire sends woman, kids into lake Jun 15
- Brown bear spotted near Smith Creek Jun 15
- Fire brings back memories for residents Jun 15
- Gordon ready to take Clark to task Jun 14
- Premier: spill underlines BC's concerns Jun 13