West Kelowna's CN Wharf plan
Aug 30, 2012 / 10:29 am
The District of West Kelowna wants to know what improvements you would like to see to the CN Wharf.
The municipality is encouraging residents to complete an online survey aimed at providing feedback into design concepts for proposed improvements to the wharf in Gellatly Bay.
The survey is open until September 10 and can be accessed via a link on the municipality's home page at districtofwestkelowna.ca
Design concepts were developed using feedback from an Ideas Survey and a Youth Survey that were conducted earlier this year, and the general direction given during the development of the Waterfront Plan.
Input received through the survey, and from an open house held at the wharf on August 23, will be used in the creation of a CNR Wharf Park Plan, which will contain recommendations for phased improvements to the wharf over several years.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Long weekend = camping May 17
- Kids Care spray park opens on weekend May 17
- Glen Canyon Regional Park expanded May 17
- 'Helping Hands' helps those in need May 16
- Trapped under a van, pinned by tires May 16
- Child abduction scare May 16
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13