Update: Missing teens located
Jul 25, 2012 / 7:48 am
Update: Both missing West Kelowna teens have been located.
Raven Graham is reported to be safe and sound. While Jessica Depres currently remains with the Kelowna RCMP, until she can be released to an adult.
Two 14-year-old girls are missing from their homes in West Kelowna.
Both have a history of running away.
Raven Graham left her home on the 3200 block of McGregor Road on July 15, but has not returned. Cst. Kris Clark says Graham has a history of running away, but it is not normal for her to be missing this long.
Back in May the RCMP asked for the media's assistance in finding Graham, when she left her home and never showed up to school. Around 10 days later police notified the media that the 14-year-old had been located and was in good health thanks to a tip from the public.
Police believe that Graham is possibly frequenting City Park, the Queensway bus loop, the Gellatly Dock, and downtown West Kelowna.
She is described as:
- Caucasian girl
- shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes.
- last seen wearing a bikini top with blue shorts.
A second 14-year-old, Jessica Depres is also missing.
Police say Depres has a high-risk lifestyle and a history of running away.
Depres apparently left her home on McCann Court on the morning of July 18 but did not return.
She was reported missing late in the evening of July 19.
She is known to attend the Boys and Girls Club in downtown Kelowna but may also be frequenting City Park, the Queensway bus loop and downtown West Kelowna.
Depres is described as a Caucasian girl, 5'2", 128 pounds with short, dyed hair and green eyes.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of either Raven Graham or Jessica Depres are asked to call the West Kelowna RCMP at 250-768-2880.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- West Kelowna teen located Jun 18
- Queen not welcome in West Kelowna Jun 18
- Lightning strike sparks wildfire Jun 17
- BC Motocross at Bear Creek Jun 16
- Burst tire sends woman, kids into lake Jun 15
- Brown bear spotted near Smith Creek Jun 15
- Fire brings back memories for residents Jun 15
- Gordon ready to take Clark to task Jun 14
- Premier: spill underlines BC's concerns Jun 13
- Dust devil in West Kelowna Jun 13