Crash sends two to hospital
Oct 30, 2013 / 8:08 pm
It was a busy day for emergency crews in West Kelowna Wednesday as no less than three serious crashes kept crews on their toes.
The third occurred shortly after 12:30 p.m. when police and emergency crews responded to a two vehicle collision at East Boundary Road and Daimler Drive.
A 21-year-old woman from West Kelowna, the lone occupant of a Ford Fiesta, was travelling southbound on East Boundary Rd when it struck a Chrysler Sebring.
The Sebring, driven by a 17-year-old Peachland woman failed to yield to the Ford Fiesta.
Both women were taken to Kelowna General Hospital by ambulance with minor injuries.
No charges were laid. ICBC will assess responsibility for the crash.
The other two crashes in West Kelowna were:
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Improvements at Grizzly Road complete Dec 6
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27