Infamous road claims another car
Oct 13, 2013 / 10:06 am
Westside Road is living up to its name as the worst road in BC claiming another car over the weekend.
Two people fortunately walked away from a crash Sunday morning after their car flew off Westside Road and down a 40-foot bank.
It occurred at 9:30 a.m. near Traders Cove.
An ambulance was turned away as the occupants of the car were uninjured.
The vehicle ended up upside down; police are investigating.
With files from Trevor Rockliffe.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27