Grow-op busted; 290 plants seized
Oct 10, 2013 / 3:02 pm
A 32-year-old West Kelowna man is facing potential charges after police busted a marijuana grow-op on Tuesday.
RCMP officers executed a search warrant in the 3200-block of McGinnis Road and located a growing operation inside a detached garage, seizing 290 plants.
The man could be charged with Production of a Controlled Substance and Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking.
He has been released from custody on a promise to appear for court in December.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Improvements at Grizzly Road complete Dec 6
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4
- Chamber changes to board of trade Dec 3
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27