Rush hour accident slows down Hwy. 97
Oct 9, 2013 / 8:21 pm
Hwy. 97 was crippled earlier this evening in West Kelowna when the highway was taken down to only two lanes for over two and a half hours right during rush hour.
The above multi-vehicle accident occurred in the south bound lane on Hwy. 97 at Daimler Road around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday evening.
The injured were taken by ambulance to hospital; their conditions are currently unknown.
We will have more details as they become available.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- New tenant for old Future Shop location Dec 11
- City loses administrative officer Dec 10
- Ground water issues a slippery slope Dec 9
- Santa spends a day with our furry kids Dec 9
- Coyote attacks dog in broad daylight Dec 8
- Questions for the mayor Dec 8
- Fire rescue boathouse open Dec 7
- Improvements at Grizzly Road complete Dec 6
- Flash mob prom date proposal Dec 4
- WFN awarded new forest licence Dec 4