Up, up and away! Winter Carnival is here
Feb 2, 2013 / 5:00 am
For over two decades, giant balloons cruising across a winter, Okanagan sky have signaled the arrival of the Vernon Winter Carnival.
Balloons are scheduled to fly Friday, February 1 to Sunday, February 3, at different times throughout the day.
The Vernon Winter Carnival at Polson Park begins Saturday, February 2 with a parade featuring more than 100 entries.
For more information on the festival, visit their website.
Send your pics and video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more Vernon News
- Bodies pulled from Kal Lake May 22
- Cussing and spitting his way to jail May 21
- Cycling across Canada for a cause May 20
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18
- Chitty-Maverick bang bang grounded May 17