Vernon and North Okanagan
Vernon gets connected
Jan 29, 2013 / 11:30 am
After a short hiatus lasting roughly two months, free WiFi will once again be available in some areas of Vernon.
The cities ‘freenet’ is now available in Cenotaph Park, Spirit Square, the downtown transit exchange and the south side of the Community Services Building.
The service was temporarily down while the antennas and infrastructure that supports the city’s free Internet service were relocated.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email [email protected]
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Firefighters kept busy in Vernon Dec 8
- Dumpster fires continue to be a problem Dec 8
- RCMP files from Lumby Dec 7
- Stolen goods & drugs seized; 3 arrested Dec 6
- Push ups to save wife's teeth Dec 5
- Water main break in Vernon Dec 5
- Lumby RCMP looking for volunteers Dec 5