Vernon gets connected
Jan 29, 2013 / 11:30 am
After a short hiatus lasting roughly two months, free WiFi will once again be available in some areas of Vernon.
The cities ‘freenet’ is now available in Cenotaph Park, Spirit Square, the downtown transit exchange and the south side of the Community Services Building.
The service was temporarily down while the antennas and infrastructure that supports the city’s free Internet service were relocated.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more Vernon News
- Icy water may have been deadly for men May 23
- Bodies pulled from Kal Lake May 22
- Cussing and spitting his way to jail May 21
- Cycling across Canada for a cause May 20
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18