Vernon and North Okanagan
30th Ave revitalization budget approved
Jan 24, 2013 / 11:41 am
City of Vernon Council approved the budget for the 30th Avenue Downtown Revitalization project.
The project team will now request submissions from qualified contractors for the tender process in February. The prequalification process is a check that the contractors have applicable construction experience in commercial downtown environments.
Designs will be previewed by downtown business owners on Tuesday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 22.
All project info including the landscape design is posted on the 30 Avenue Project page on the City of Vernon website.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Push ups to save wife's teeth Dec 5
- Water main break in Vernon Dec 5
- Lumby RCMP looking for volunteers Dec 5
- Enderby home destroyed by fire Dec 4
- Vernon man stabbed in his home Dec 4
- Salmon Arm home invasion Dec 3
- Icy roads keep Salmon Arm RCMP busy Dec 3