30th Ave revitalization budget approved
Jan 24, 2013 / 11:41 am
City of Vernon Council approved the budget for the 30th Avenue Downtown Revitalization project.
The project team will now request submissions from qualified contractors for the tender process in February. The prequalification process is a check that the contractors have applicable construction experience in commercial downtown environments.
Designs will be previewed by downtown business owners on Tuesday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 22.
All project info including the landscape design is posted on the 30 Avenue Project page on the City of Vernon website.
Read more Vernon News
- Cycling across Canada for a cause May 20
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18
- Chitty-Maverick bang bang grounded May 17
- Coldstream house fire May 16
- Tuesday collision disrupts traffic May 15