Public washroom placement downtown
Jan 24, 2013 / 11:34 am
For improved safety and to avoid some infrastructure and plumbing hurdles, Vernon City Council has directed staff to site the relocate-able public washroom facility to the eastern portion of the Medical Clinic site, adjacent to the laneway and the Greyhound Station instead of at Cenotaph Park.
The proposed building layout will be reviewed by the Accessibility Committee.
Read more Vernon News
- Cussing and spitting his way to jail May 21
- Cycling across Canada for a cause May 20
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18
- Chitty-Maverick bang bang grounded May 17
- Coldstream house fire May 16