Vernon and North Okanagan
KPMG Services Review Workshop
Jan 24, 2013 / 11:26 am
KPMG will host a core services review workshop on Tuesday, January 29 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Vernon Recreation Centre Auditoriaum.
Residents and taxpayers who wish to participate in the workshop are asked to:
2) Read the “Service Profiles”
3) Send feedback or suggestions directly to KPMG before or after the session at [email protected]
KPMG provides Audit, Tax, and Advisory services with offices in 33 locations across the country. The firm's more than 700 partners and 5,600 employees provide crucial services to many of the public and private business, not-for profit, and public-sector organizations in Canada.
More info on the public workshop can be found here.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Firefighters kept busy in Vernon Dec 8
- Dumpster fires continue to be a problem Dec 8
- RCMP files from Lumby Dec 7
- Stolen goods & drugs seized; 3 arrested Dec 6
- Push ups to save wife's teeth Dec 5
- Water main break in Vernon Dec 5
- Lumby RCMP looking for volunteers Dec 5