KPMG Services Review Workshop
Jan 24, 2013 / 11:26 am
KPMG will host a core services review workshop on Tuesday, January 29 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Vernon Recreation Centre Auditoriaum.
Residents and taxpayers who wish to participate in the workshop are asked to:
2) Read the “Service Profiles”
3) Send feedback or suggestions directly to KPMG before or after the session at email@example.com
KPMG provides Audit, Tax, and Advisory services with offices in 33 locations across the country. The firm's more than 700 partners and 5,600 employees provide crucial services to many of the public and private business, not-for profit, and public-sector organizations in Canada.
More info on the public workshop can be found here.
Read more Vernon News
- Hesitating driver causes crash May 24
- Bullets, beer cans litter crash site May 24
- Icy water may have been deadly for men May 23
- Kal Lake victims identified May 23
- Bodies pulled from Kal Lake May 22